To use the "TUI" gift certificate, you need to contact TUI travel agency, choose a tour and present a certificate when paying for it.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
TUI is one of the leading travel companies in Ukraine, which includes a tour operator and a network of travel agencies. The company is part of the largest international tourist holding TUI Group. The company offers a choice of all types of recreation, including beach, sightseeing and skiing.
Terms & Conditions
Enrollment of the hryvnia face value of certification is carried out at the commercial rate of the Tour Operator on the day of its enrollment in applications for the purchase of a tourist trip.
- The certificate is valid for 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the face value of the certificate, the difference must be paid, but if the amount of the tour is less than the face value, the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to break the face value of the certificate into several different payments.
- When using the certificate, an additional discount on the tourist product is not provided.
- The certificate can be presented when purchasing the tour directly from the tour operator or through his travel agents in the offices of travel agencies TUI, listed on the website www.tui.ua.
- The certificate cannot be used to purchase separately airline tickets, insurance services and other additional services.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
- The certificate is not subject to return and restoration in case of loss.
- The certificate is not exchangeable for cash.
How to use a TUI certificate
How does it looks like
Will send via email