To use the physical gift certificate "Yaroslav" in the official retail store, you must select the product and present the certificate at the checkout when paying.
To use a gift certificate in the online store yaroslav.ua, you must select a product and when choosing a delivery method, you must indicate "Self-pickup from the store at Kiev, st. Avtozavodskaya, 2 "or" Delivery by courier in Kiev ".
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
Terms & Conditions
The purchase of goods in the online store can be paid with a certificate only when choosing a delivery method - pickup from the store at Kiev, st. Avtozavodska, 2 or Delivery by courier across Kiev.
- The validity period of the certificate is not limited.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate, it is necessary to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value, the remainder is not returned.
- It is impossible to split the denomination of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate does not apply to goods with discounts, promotional offers and goods with special prices.
- The certificate can be used in the Yaroslav retail network, as well as on the site yaroslav.ua, subject to self-pickup from the store at Kiev, st. Avtozavodskaya, 2 or by courier delivery in Kiev.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
- When the client returns the goods, the money for it is returned to a new gift certificate "Yaroslav".
- The certificate cannot be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.
How to use the Yaroslav certificate