To use a gift certificate in the online store "Baby Shop", you must enter the certificate code at checkout in the "Comments" field.
To use a gift certificate in a retail store "Baby Shop", you must select an item and present the certificate at the checkout when paying.
The certificate can be used in all Chicco stores, BabyShop, Stokke, Tinto, and in the "My Gym" children's fitness club.
The certificate is withdrawn at the store's checkout or by the store's delivery courier.
By purchasing this certificate you will receive a Chicco network certificate.
Baby Shop is a store for parents-to-be and children up to 12 years old. The store contains only proven brands with a worldwide reputation. The store surprises not only with the assortment and quality, but also with affordable prices, in which every customer can find a suitable option for any request.
- Work in on-line store
- Available stocks
Terms & Conditions
The certificate is withdrawn at the checkout of the store or by the store's delivery courier. By purchasing this certificate, you will receive a Chicco network certificate.
- The certificate is valid for up to 1 year. The card has an expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate, it is necessary to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value, the remainder is not returned.
- It is impossible to split the denomination of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to goods with discounts, promotional offers and goods with special prices.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
- When returning goods purchased using a gift certificate, a refund is made for a new certificate of the same denomination or for other denominations that are available.
- The certificate cannot be returned or restored in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.