Chain of supermarkets Foxtrot - the leader of the Ukrainian market of retail sales of consumer electronics.
Terms and Conditions
1. The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
2. Purchase of goods in the online store can be paid for with a certificate if the delivery method is self-pickup from the Foxtrot store.
3. The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
4. The certificate cannot be attracted as a down payment when making a purchase on credit.
5. If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store’s checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the face value, the balance will not be returned.
6. In the event of termination of the contract for the sale of goods purchased using a gift card, a refund for the goods is carried out by issuing a new certificate with the appropriate denomination.
7. If the amount of the returned goods at the time of purchase exceeded the face value of the card and the client paid the difference in cash to the cashier, upon termination of the purchase and sale agreement, this amount of difference is returned to the client in cash.
8. The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
9. Certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
10. The certificate is valid for 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
Details of use
To use the Foxtrot physical gift certificate (card), you must select a product and present a certificate at the checkout when paying.
To use the Foxtrot electronic gift certificate, you must print it out, select the product and present the certificate at the checkout when paying.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
This certificate can not be purchased for your balance. A separate order will be created for this certificate.