To use the "Le Pelerin" gift certificate, you must select a product in the amount of face value and present it when calculating.
In order to pay for the purchase with a certificate when ordering in the online store, specify this in the "Comment for the order."
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
Terms & Conditions
- The certificate is valid for 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the face value of the certificate, you must pay the difference, but if the amount of the check is less than the face value, the balance is not returned.
- It is impossible to break the face value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted goods, promotional offers and goods with special prices.
- The certificate can be used both in the Le Pelerin retail store and in the online store.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
- The certificate is not subject to return and restoration in case of loss.
- The certificate is not exchangeable for cash.
How to use Le Pelerin giftcard
How does it looks like
Will send via email