The physical certificate can only be used in retail outlets, while the electronic certificate can be used both in retail outlets and in the online store.
To use a physical certificate in a Lush retail store, you must select an item for the face value and present it at checkout.
To use the electronic certificate "Lush", you must select a product for the amount of face value and present it at checkout, and enter the certificate code in the "Gift Certificate" section in the online store
Only one certificate can be used per check.
Lush is a chain of natural cosmetics stores. All products are created manually from natural components, and are not tested on animals. The company is actively fighting to preserve the environment, therefore, it uses only safe synthetic and natural components. A minimum of animal raw materials and a maximum of gifts of nature - this is what modern cosmetics looks like.
Terms & Conditions
The physical certificate can only be used in retail outlets, while the electronic certificate can be used both in retail outlets and in the online store. Only one certificate can be exchanged per purchase.
- The certificate is valid up to 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value - the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate does not apply to goods with discounts, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- The certificate can be used only in the retail network of "Lush" stores.
- In one check you can use only one certificate.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate can not be exchanged for cash.