To use an "Amazon" gift certificate, go to the "Gift Cards" section in your personal account, select the "Use Gift Card" option and enter a unique code. Thus, the face value of the gift certificate will be credited to your personal balance, from which funds will be automatically debited when placing orders. You can also activate the certificate at checkout, you must enter a unique code in the "Gift cards, vouchers and promotional codes" field. The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
Amazon gift card
Amazon was one of the first online services focused on selling consumer goods. The world's largest company that sells goods and services over the Internet.
Terms & Conditions
The certificate can only be used in the United States. To deliver goods to Ukraine, you must use the services of a forwarding company.
- Personal account balances or gift cards can't be used to purchase goods or services outside the United States of America.
- You can place an order with delivery to Ukraine using a certificate using a forwarding company (when placing an order, you must specify the address of the warehouse of the forwarding company).
- The certificate is valid for an unlimited period.
- A gift certificate can be split into an unlimited number of checks within the denomination and validity period.
- The number of certificates for payment is not limited, they can be summed up.
- The certificate cannot be used when purchasing other gift cards presented in the assortment on the site.
- When you activate the certificate in your personal account, it is impossible to transfer the balance to another account.
- The certificate cannot be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.