To use a gift certificate at "Clarks" stores, present it when calculating at any network store.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
When you purchase a Clarks certificate, you will receive an Intertop network certificate.
The Intertop certificate can be used in stores:
The North Face
Clarks is a British brand of casual shoes, especially beloved in Ukraine. Shoes of this brand are sold in the Intertop chain of stores throughout the country, so when you order a certificate you will receive a branded card from the Intertop store.
- Available stocks
- Summarized with bonus programs
Terms & Conditions
Certificates cannot be used during the period when retail stores operate in the format of online ordering points.
- The expiration date of the certificate is indicated on the card itself.
- A gift certificate cannot be used when paying and when purchasing goods on credit.
- When purchasing goods using a gift certificate, discounts on discount cards Intertop Club, VIP, Birthday discounts, shopping center cards, Privat-Bank payment cards are provided for the cost of goods in the prescribed manner.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the face value, the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- The certificate can be used only in the retail network of "Intertop" and "Clarks" stores.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
- When the customer returns the goods, the funds for it are returned to the new gift certificate "Intertop".
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use Clarks giftcard
How does it looks like
Receive within 2 days