To use the physical gift certificate (card) "Deka", you must select a product in the amount of the nominal value and present it when calculating at the checkout.
To use the electronic gift certificate "Deca" you need to print it, select the product for the amount of the nominal value and present it when calculating at the checkout.
In order to pay for the purchase with a certificate when ordering in the online store, specify this in the field "Comment to order".
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
Deka is an all-Ukrainian network representing watches, jewelery and accessories in Ukraine. The company has been operating since 1992 and is the official representative of well-known brands and trademarks: Rado, Raymond Weil, Alfex.
- Work in on-line store
- Available stocks
- Summarized with bonus programs
Terms & Conditions
- The certificate is valid for 1 year.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value - the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- The certificate can be used both in the retail network of Deka stores and in the online store.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
- When paying for goods with a gift certificate, it is possible to use a bonus card.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use Deka giftcard