To use the electronic gift certificate "DELVI" you need to scan the certificate when paying at the checkout. The maximum number of certificates that can be used to purchase goods is 1 pc.
DELVI gift card
"DELVI" - National network of family markets of Ukraine "close to home" format, in which you can buy food and essential goods for everyday use. Market area is 40-120 m2. The market format is self-service. The product range includes more than 2,000 items.
Terms & Conditions
- The validity of the certificate is up to 2 years. The card has an expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the face value of the certificate, the difference must be paid at the cash desk of the store, but if the amount of the check is less than the face value, the remainder is not returned.
- It is impossible to split the face value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The maximum number of certificates that can be used to purchase goods is 1 pc.
- The validity of the certificate applies to goods with discounts, promotional offers and goods with special prices.
- The certificate can be used for all categories of goods, except for tobacco products.
- Exchange and return of goods purchased using "DELVI" certificates are carried out on a general basis, subject to restrictions on goods that cannot be exchanged or returned.
- When the client returns the goods, the money for it is returned to a "DELVI" gift certificate.
- The certificate cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The certificate is not recoverable in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.