To use a gift certificate at "Ecco" stores, present it when calculating at any network store.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
The Danish company Ecco is rightfully considered a leader in the global shoe market. Impeccable quality, comfort, modern materials make both sports and casual shoes of the brand the best sellers of all time. The range is designed for all age groups, and collections are updated every year.
- Available stocks
- Summarized with bonus programs
Terms & Conditions
- The expiration date of the certificate is indicated on the card itself.
- A gift certificate cannot be used when paying and when purchasing goods on credit.
- When purchasing goods using a gift certificate, discounts on discount cards Intertop Club, VIP, Birthday discounts, shopping center cards, Privat-Bank payment cards are provided for the cost of goods in the prescribed manner.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the face value, the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- The certificate can be used only in the retail network of "Intertop" and "Ecco" stores.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
- When the customer returns the goods, the funds for it are returned to the new gift certificate "Intertop".
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use Ecco giftcard
How does it looks like
Receive within 2 days