To use the Helen Marlen Group gift certificate, you must select the product and present the certificate when paying at the checkout. The certificate can be used only in "Helen Marlen Group" stores (Helen Marlen Mandarin, Helen Marlen Boutique, Helen Marlen Ocean, Helen Marlen Podil). The number of certificates for payment is not limited, they can be summed up.
Helen Marlen Group gift cards
Helen Marlen Group was founded by Mykhailo and Oksana Kavytsky in 1994 and began its history with a small shoe boutique, which introduced the legendary brand Sergio Rossi to Kyiv. Today Helen Marlen Group is the official representative of more than 150 brands, including Burberry, Gucci, Loro Piana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Santoni, Christian Louboutin, Acne Studios, Gianvito Rossi and others. The group supports artists, helps in the protection and improvement of the historical and cultural heritage of the city.
Terms & Conditions
The certificate can be used only in the retail chain of stores "Helen Marlen Group" (Helen Marlen Mandarin, Helen Marlen Boutique, Helen Marlen Ocean, Helen Marlen Podil).
- The certificate is valid for 4 months from the date of purchase. The card has an expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate, it is necessary to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value, the remainder is not returned.
- It is impossible to split the denomination of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to goods with discounts, promotional offers and goods with special prices.
- When paying for goods with a gift certificate, it is possible to use a bonus card.
- The certificate can only be used in Helen Marlen Group retail stores (Helen Marlen Mandarin, Helen Marlen Boutique, Helen Marlen Ocean, Helen Marlen Podil).
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
- When returning goods purchased using a gift certificate, a refund is made for a new certificate of the same denomination.
- The certificate cannot be returned or exchanged.
- The certificate cannot be restored in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.