To use the electronic certificate "HIS", you must tell the card number to the operator or add a comment when placing an order.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
Terms & Conditions
- The certificate is valid for 1 year. The card has an expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate, it is necessary to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value, the balance is not returned.
- It is impossible to split the denomination of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to goods with discounts, promotional offers and goods with special prices.
- The certificate can be used both in the "HIS" store, and when placing an order in the online store.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
- The certificate cannot be used as a down payment when making a purchase on credit.
- In case of termination of the contract for the sale of goods purchased using a gift card, a refund for the goods is carried out by issuing a new certificate with the corresponding denomination.
- If the amount of the returned product at the time of its purchase exceeded the face value of the card and the client paid the difference in cash to the cashier, upon termination of the sales contract, this amount of the difference is returned to the client in cash.
- The certificate cannot be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.
How to use the HIS certificate
How does it looks like
Will send via email