To use the "il Molino" certificate, you must present the certificate when checking out in the restaurant.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
il Molino is a chain of affordable Italian restaurants. The menu contains more than 30 types of original pizza - from the classic "Margarita" to the super popular "Mascherare", Italian and Mediterranean dishes: pasta, salads, bruschettes.
- Available stocks
Terms & Conditions
The validity of the certificate does not apply to the delivery service.
- The certificate is valid for 1 year. The card has an expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate, it is necessary to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value, the remainder is not returned.
- It is impossible to split the denomination of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to all menus in the restaurants of the chain, as well as to tobacco products and alcohol.
- The number of certificates for payment is not limited, they can be summed up.
- The validity of the certificate does not apply to the delivery service.
- The certificate cannot be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.