To use the Epicenter physical gift certificate, you must select a product and present it at checkout. To use the Epicenter electronic gift certificate, you must print it and present it at checkout. The maximum amount for paying for purchases with certificates is UAH 50,000.
Intersport gift card
The international chain of sporting goods stores. Founded in 1968, it has captured the markets of Austria, Denmark, France, Belgium and several other European countries. In 2015, cooperation with Epicenter started cooperation in Ukraine. There are currently 24 stores across Ukraine.
Terms & Conditions
- The physical certificate is valid for up to 1 year, the electronic certificate - until 01.01.2050.
- The number of certificates for payment of a purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
- The maximum amount to pay for a purchase with certificates is UAH 50,000.
- It is not possible to split the face value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The validity of the certificate extends to products with discounts, promotions, seasonal offers and products with special prices.
- The certificate cannot be used to purchase another physical or electronic certificate, "Deko" certificate, as well as alcohol, stationery and medicine.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the face value of the certificate, you must pay the difference at the store's cash desk, but if the amount of the check is less than the face value, the balance is not returned.
- A gift certificate of the "Epicentr" chain can also be used in the "Deko", "Epik" and "Intersport" chain stores.
- The certificate can be used only in retail stores of the Epicenter network.
- When paying with a gift certificate, bonus points are not accrued.
- When the customer returns the product, the money for it is returned to the balance of the "Benefit" bonus card.
- The gift card is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The certificate cannot be returned or restored in case of loss.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for cash.