To use the “LIU JO” physical gift certificate (card), you must select an item for the amount of the nominal value and present it at the checkout.
To use the "LIU JO" electronic gift certificate, you must print it out, select a product for the sum of the nominal value and present it at the checkout.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
The LIU JO brand was created in Italy by two brothers for modern, purposeful and confident women. Stylish and elegant collections are created from natural fabrics in soothing shades. Business suits, elegant dresses and jackets you want to wear constantly, and not just in the office. There are no flashy colors and bright prints, but only the laconicism of the premium class itself.
- Available stocks
- Summarized with bonus programs
Terms & Conditions
- Validity of the card - 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value - the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- Points for the bonus system are charged on the difference between the nominal value of the certificate and the amount of the check.
- The certificate can be used only in the retail network of stores "ARGO".
- The number of certificates for the purchase payment is not limited, they can be summed up.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- Certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use LIU JO giftcard