To use the "Mi Store" physical gift certificate (card), you must select a product for the amount of the nominal value and present it at the checkout.
To use the Mi Store electronic gift certificate, you must print it, select a product for the amount of the nominal value and present it when calculating at the checkout.
The maximum number of certificates that can be used to purchase goods is 15 pcs.
This brand belongs to the group of Allo stores.
When ordering this certificate you will receive a gift card Allo, which you can pay at the cashier of the store.
The addresses of the stores where the Mi Store certificate is valid are listed on https://www.mi.com/ua/support/sales/.
Mi Store presents quality, but affordable Xiaomi brand technology. The widest assortment awaits you - from ultra-modern smartphones, consoles and televisions to goods of the Mi ecosystem: accessories, toothbrushes and even clothing. The smart and thoughtful world of Xiaomi will suit everyone who appreciates smart technology.
Terms & Conditions
- The certificate is valid for 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you must pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value - the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate does not apply to goods with discounts, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- The maximum number of certificates that can be used to purchase goods - 15 pcs.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- Certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use Mi Store giftcard
How does it looks like
Will send via email
Receive within 2 days