To use the certificate "MustHave" you must select a product in the amount of the nominal value and present it when calculating at the checkout.
To use the "MustHave" gift certificate when ordering on the site, you must select a product for the amount of the face value and indicate the certificate number after placing the order in the "Comment" line.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
MustHave is a domestic brand of women's clothing in the mass market category. Founded in 2010, it already has more than 10 retail stores across the country, has organized an online trading channel, established its own production and opened trademark offices in 10 countries.
- Work in on-line store
- Available stocks
Terms & Conditions
- The certificate is valid for up to 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you must pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value - the balance is not returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- The certificate can be used both in the retail network of MustHave stores and in the online store.
- The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summarized.
- When paying with a gift certificate, you cannot use a bonus card.
- A bonus card can only be used with an additional payment (the amount of savings is calculated from the amount of the additional payment).
- When the customer returns the product, the money for it is returned to a new MustHave gift certificate.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use Must Have giftcard
Киев 2020-06-10 12:37:24
Покупала за сертификат платье. Все ок, доплатила разницу наличными и хожу теперь довольная)