To use the “Parfois” physical gift certificate (card), you must select an item for the amount of the nominal value and present it at the checkout.
To use the "Parfois" electronic gift certificate, you must print it out, select a product for the sum of the nominal value and present it at the checkout.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is unlimited, they can be summed up.
Parfois is a European brand of women's accessories born in Portugal. The company released its first collection in 1994. Since then, handbags, wallets, scarves, gloves, watches and jewelry do not go out of fashion and are very popular among women around the world. 6 countries and 650 stores - this is how real success looks like.
- Available stocks
- Summarized with bonus programs
Terms & Conditions
- Validity of the card - 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value - the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- Points for the bonus system are charged on the difference between the nominal value of the certificate and the amount of the check.
- The certificate can be used only in the retail network of stores "ARGO".
- The number of certificates for the purchase payment is not limited, they can be summed up.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- 9. Certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use Parfois giftcard