To use a physical gift certificate (card) in a pharmacy network, present it when calculating at any network store.
To use the electronic gift certificate in the pharmacy network, print it and present it at the calculation in any network store.
When you purchase an First social pharmacy certificate, you will receive a Fishka gift card.
Certificates are not cumulative.
First social pharmacy
The First Social Pharmacy is a popular and ramified trading network, which has 155 pharmacies in 47 settlements. More than 11,000 items of medicines and cosmetics are the result of the coordinated work of a team of professionals. They work only for the benefit of customers, offering the most affordable prices for the widest range of drugs.
- Can be used in parts
Terms & Conditions
Certificates are not cumulative with each other. The certificate can be used in 15 minutes from the date of purchase.
- The expiration date of the certificate is indicated on the card itself.
- A gift certificate can be broken into an unlimited number of checks within the nominal and validity period.
- Certificates are not cumulative.
- The certificate can be used in 15 minutes from the date of purchase.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- The certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
- When calculating a gift certificate, Fishka points are not awarded.
How to use First social pharmacy giftcard
How does it looks like
Will send via email