To use a physical "Pinko" gift certificate, you must select an item for the face value and present it at checkout.
To use an electronic gift certificate "Pinko" you need to print it out, select a product for the amount of the face value and present it when checking out at the checkout.
The number of certificates to pay for the purchase is not limited, they can be summed up.
The Pinko brand creates clothes and accessories in a modern style - inspired by the Italian spirit and energy. The uniqueness and modernity of the collections helps women to express the individuality of taste. They, the fans of the brand, are behind the company's global success.
- Available stocks
- Summarized with bonus programs
Terms & Conditions
The certificate can be used only in the retail chain of stores of the ARGO chain. Store addresses can be found on the website - https://argo.com.ua/shops
- Validity of the card - 1 year. The card shows the expiration date.
- If the amount of the check exceeds the nominal value of the certificate - you need to pay the difference at the store's checkout, but if the amount of the check is less than the nominal value - the balance will not be returned.
- It is impossible to split the nominal value of the certificate into several different payments.
- The certificate applies to discounted products, promotional offers and products with special prices.
- Points for the bonus system are charged on the difference between the nominal value of the certificate and the amount of the check.
- The certificate can be used only in the retail network of stores "ARGO".
- The number of certificates for the purchase payment is not limited, they can be summed up.
- The certificate can not be returned and restored in case of loss.
- Certificate can not be exchanged for cash.
How to use Pinko giftcard